Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 21 - School Four, Evan, Delicious Panera Sandwich

Today was a very good day. I woke up early and just hung around my house for a little while. I called Jenn to see if she wanted to get lunch but of course I forgot she was at work. I grabbed my favorite sandwich ever from Panera and went to the UPS store to eat there. But it was lunch time so of course it was jam packed, and I ate in my car like a loser. But I just relaxed and enjoyed my sandwich and enjoyed a CD. Hm. Yes. I am a loser.

I picked up Mikey at his house and went to take pictures at School Four, which we have never done before. It was fun, but kind of disappointing. Most of it was fenced off, but there was one little place that I was able to slip into the yard. My digital cameras are both broken, so I was stuck with film and fish eye. I have to get it all developed to see how it turns out. The majority of the time when I use my fish eye lens the film messes up and doesn’t work. I hope some turn out. The city voted last night on he future of Annie Lytle. Apparently there is a good chance that the school will not be standing by the end of the month. I had a good chance to make a difference a few months ago, but of course my inability to finish anything I start got in the way. We will see how all of this pans out.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Tonight I hung out with Evan, a guy I met at that party I went to the other night with Jenn. That was really fun. We went to starbucks and exchanged music, and it was funny to see how similar our iTunes libraries were. We went to a hookah place in Orange Park, and it was nice to have an intelligent conversation with someone, which sadly enough I don’t get to do very often.

Today was a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment