Monday, June 22, 2009
Day 39 - Week Three, Monday
This morning I went to Delray because Denise is out of the office. I did the inventory with this old lady who has volunteered at the hospital for like 20 years. We were in this huge closet with hundreds of random things to count. Each time I said, “Oh this is cool” Carolyn would be like, “You like it? Its yours!” I ended up leaving with a huge bag of loot with shirts, a thermos, a flask, and even a briefcase. It’s awesome. Then I just sat in an office and did pretty much nothing. Later in the afternoon I went to the regional office and sat in on a social media-networking meeting. I am unnecessarily excited about that. They are going to be looking for someone to outsource to upkeep the twitter and facebook accounts for each hospital and they are already talking about hiring me. I pray I get that job, because I can do it from school. I left for the day after the meetings and had nothing to do all night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment