Woke up late this morning for the first time since being here. I usually leave at 7:30 and I woke up at 7:40. I was supposed to go to a meeting with Denise and the CEO and I missed it. That’s just awesome. Today at work was pretty boring. I honestly cant even remember what I did. Oh, I watched a Cath Lab procedure and that was interesting. I had no clue what was going on though so I didn’t get much out of it. I was so tired I fell asleep watching it. Only I could manage to do that.
This afternoon I left work and drove staight to Gardens to go to the mall there. I wondered around, went to Nordstroms, exchanged one of the dresses I bought, and did some shopping. My appointment at the Apple store was for 7:30, so I arrived at 7:15 and checked in. I got a case and whatnot for my phone, and around 7:35, a woman comes up to the Genius bar and is like, “Hi I have an appointment for iPhone at 7:15.” And they guy checked her in. I was so angry. I get there 15 minutes early, she gets there 20 minutes late, and they take her before me. And she took forever. Finally my phone got fixed, and I just got it swapped for a new one, which works awesome. Well, it woks how it is supposed to. I ate dinner at Chickfila and went home.
When I got back Marsha was already back, since her flight was early. We talked for a bit and then she went to bed. I am about to go to bed and it is only 11:00. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment