Today was finally a break from freezing and working on the newsletter. I went to Century Village today and worked there. Century Village is basically an old folks city. It reminds me of the Jerry Seinfeld thing about old folks homes. “Why do they have security? Are people stealing old people? Are old people escaping?” Century Village had some intense security.
The woman I worked with had basically zero computer skills, so she had me remaking fliers and stuff all morning. Apparently each flier or sign took her hours to make, and I was able to remake them in less than five minutes. So My day was spent re-doing her work. We went to lunch then to Goodwill. I went to Goodwill as part of my workday. Perfection. We got a bunch of tea cups and saucers because they are having a funky tea party next week and wanted to get all mismatched tea cups and saucers.
After work I went to Boca Town Center and returned some stuff, then met up with Jessica and we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner then shopping. She got a bunch of new work clothes and I just got a huge sweater. It is the comfiest thing ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment