This morning I was supposed to go to breakfast with Tyler at 10. I woke up at 10:48. Damn. I called him and he was at breakfast with someone else already. It was weird, he never even called. Texted once, but didn’t call. Oh well. We went to lunch at Panera instead and that was delicious. I haven’t had my favorite sandwich in a while. It was nice seeing Tyler today. We see each other about once every 2 years. The last time I saw him we had breakfast at Chickfila before he left to work at Camp Carolina the summer of 2007.
Jenn came over and we looked though all of the pictures from the weekend. They are hilarious and I will back post them. We went to town center since neither of us have been there in a long time. Well, I haven’t been in a few weeks but that’s forever for me. When we got there, I saw Auntie Anne’s and I thought “Hm. I really want a pretzel.” Then as we walked on I saw the Nathan’s stand and thought. “Or I want a hot dog….” After we did our shopping we decided to get pretzels until Jenn reminded me of God’s best invention: a pretzel dog. So I got both things I wanted in one. It was fantastic. At the mall I got an amazing shirt at Urban and some new make up.
I am now sitting on the plane, heading back to Fort Lauderdale. I only have two more weeks of work. Hoorah! I feel like my summer has been divided into three parts. Jacksonville Part One, Work, then Jacksonville Part Two. I hope Part Two is better than Part One.
My blog entries are lacking lately. I have nothing interesting to report aside from being home. This week Marsha wont be around a lot, so hopefully I can go see a movie. I want to see the Hangover pretty badly. I have heard it’s amazing. Jessica and I might go shopping again, and she wants me to take her to the museum on Thursday. I hope that all works out. More importantly, I have to stay in Fort Lauderdale this weekend since I have to work on Saturday morning. I think Jenn is going to come down to stay, and I really hope she does. Flights are super cheap.
The bruise on my arm is even more hilarious today. I have had three different people say, “Oh my god it looks like someone grabbed your arm.” When that’s exactly what happened. My story is that I hit my arm on a door hinge. Right. I don’t know how that would happen. The bruise is on my inside of my arm. I don’t want to know how that would be possible to get a door hinge hit that hard on that part of your arm. That would be a sight to see.
Alright I am bored. I am going to waste the rest of my flight editing 175 pictures of fireworks. This is pointless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment