This morning was a nightmare. Even though I got to sleep in, it was still not too great. I went to Delray to work today instead of Good Sam, and that is a half hour shorter drive than going to Good Sam. I got there ad as usual the little old ladies at the front desk wouldnt let me in. I have my Tenet badge and everything, but they wont let me pass. I always I have to stand there for about 10 minutes trying to get a hold of Julia to come and get me from the other side of the campus. Its ridiculous. Anyways, once I got inside Delray I went to the Heart Walk kick off breakfast, where I saw bob Krieger and he saud "Oh hello there Kate! Good morning!" Fuck. I cant remember if I wrote about this, but I saw him at the Jacksonville airport a few weeks ago and assumed he didnt recognize me and I blew him off. Apparently he did. So THAT was awkward.
After that I just sat around Julia's office with nothing to do, and I texted Jessica and I ended up being rescued by her and Shelley. I was supposed to meet them for lunch in Delray, but first I had to go and get some pictures developed for Julia. I went to 4 different CVS and Walgreens stores trying to find a place that could do one hour from one of the CD/card reader machines. Finally I found a place, but everyone that worked there was an asshole, AND it was pouring rain. So I was in full fledged bitch mode. When I finally figured all of that out I went to meet up with Jessica and Shelley. At Subway. Shoot me. All they said was "Subway on Jog Rd." So I got there, and apparently there are 2 Subways on Jog Rd. By the time I got to the other place I was so stressed and angry I was near tears. Jessica didnt realize just how frazzles I was until I sat down with my drink, which was full of ice. Her face was priceless. She knows about my deep set aversion to ice, and at that moment she knew my day was a wreck. So fixed my drink for me, then made plans for me to go back to Delray and get my stuff and tag along with her and Shelley for the afternoon meeting with physicians. That was so much better. We got my stuff and went to Starbucks, and I calmed down and enjoyed my afternoon.
Tonight I did nothing but watch Clueless for the first time ever. I fail at life, basically.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment