This morning Jenn and I woke up and ate some Reeses for breakfast (!!!). Then she went home, and we made plans to go to the town center this afternoon. But you see the thing is, I was up until 5. And I fell back asleep. Until like, 5. So today was completely wasted. I ended up meeting Jenn at the town center once she left the doctor, and we walked around for a bit. I bought a new hard drive, since my old one is piece of crap. Jenn had plans to hang out with Mike, so I made plans to go to Rob's when I saw him at the Apple store.
I went home, grabbed my computer and old hard drive and went over to Rob and Clay's where we tried to salvage my hard drive. It ended up being the most frustrating thing ever. In the midst of all of it, we went to Kickbacks to get some dinner. I have realized that Twitter is far too present in my life, and that was just confirmed tonight. These thtree tweets were posted at the same tonight, without anyone mentioning that they were tweeting it:
kgoreee: Kickbacks with @omgitsrob and @clayhackett
omgitsrob: At kickbacks with @clayhackett and @kgoreee
clayhackett: At Kickbacks with @kgoreee, @omgitsrob, and @ashitloadofpeopleidontknow.
We all realized what happened, and it was awkward.
The Rob-and-Kate-isms were out in full force tonight. Hitting each other, dtealing each ther's silverwere, cracking my liscense in 2, and mixing his gross dinner into my pasta. I have always wondered what we look like to other people, and as we were leaving Jenn's friend Britney was sitting right across and had seen me. Great. That was funny.
I left Rob and Clay's shortly after getting back from Kickbacks. Clay was stumpted as to what was going on with my hard drives, so i just gave up. Currently it is 5 AM and I have just finished repairing my iTunes library, with some help from Luck. I am exhausted. this is two nights in a row I have been up until 5 AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment