I woke up this morning to trickery. My phone rang, waking me up, and I saw it was my dad. "Come over we are making chocolate fondue!" Alright, how am I supposed to pass that one up? I scurried on over there, and then as I am pulling in I see it: Kathleen's car in the driveway. So I was tricked into spending the morning with her. Great.
Rob and I went to the Loop for lunch. Then he got a ca rwash. That's pretty much all we do anymore. It's getting pretty pathetic. We need to actually do something soon.
Tonight I finally saw Harry Potter. Kevin took me to see that, and it was really good. I am sick of everyone saying it was really bad because it didn't follow the book. But really, if he movies were going to follow the books, the movies would be 10 hours long. I really liked it. Afterwards, we went to Dennys and I had delicious french toast. Then we drove out to the beach to walk on the beach for a while. I have never really hung out with Kevin, but it was a lot of fun, and really nice. He is a sweet guy and really easy to talk to. As we were walking, we kept seeing huge black blobs running across the sand, but we couldn't tell what they were. A bit later, we passed a couple walking in the opposite direction, chasing one of the blobs and taking pictures. They were armadillos. WHY were there armadillos at the beach? and in the water? It was crazy. We walked from the plaza, down under neath the pier and well past the pier. I think we walked for about two hours. Then when we were walking back, we lost the car. Of course neither of us payed attention to which street we parked on, so we walked for what felt like another hour before we found his car again. Tonight was a very good adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment