Today was pretty uneventful. Urban Outfitters was having a stock up sale so of course I went and spent too much money. Oh well. At least my collection of manly V-necks has grown. My mom and Liam and I had lunch at Maggiano's, then just a few hours later I went to Okinawa with Emma. I haven't been there in years, and it was a nice treat. We went to Publix, messed up all of the displays for Mikey to fix, then we went to the Town Center to participate in National Cheesecake Day. Of course. While there we went to Barnes and Noble and I got a couple books, including the I Ching, which I have been wanting to read for a long time. I am excited.
I didn't do anything else tonight aside from clean. It never ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment