Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 84 - Ashley, Brick, Chamblin's, Pearl

Day 84 - Ashley, Pearl, Chamblins
Today was day one of Ashley being here. I don’t remember what I did this morning, but I picked up Ashley at the airport this afternoon. I took her to lunch at the Brick, because the is the staple of the Ortega lifestyle. From there we walked around Avondale, and I took her to Peterbrooke and Let Them Eat Cake. She was obviously very excited about those. I mean, who cant be excited about a store that sells nothing but stuff covered in chocolate? They even have chocolate covered wine bottles now.

From there we went to Chamblin’s. She was blown away. I ended up getting one more Taoism book, and one on Printmakers. She loved the Architecture section and she bought a book on Gaudi. We came back to my house, saw my dad and Liam before they left for Kentucky, and just hung out for a while.

Tonight we went to the Pearl. Beforehand we were on our usual Joose run, but this time I was ten times sketchier than it normally is. Of course, with Ashley with us. We scared her. We drove around for a bit trying to find Amber around Avondale. We eventually met up with her at Fishweir Park, but we all felt like we were about to be killed.

Then we had a normal evening at the Pearl. Then End.

No comments:

Post a Comment