Yesterday was the first full day for the freshman. Last night we taught them about traditions, honor code, and all of that fun stuff. Watching Caitlin Nealon and Madeline Davis act out all of the potential "uh-ohs" was hilarious. And it was interesting to learn about Sweet Briar from the perspective of a first year.
Also, Jenny and Ashley and Lauren came back yesterday. Three of my favorite people. I helped Lauren and Jenny move in, then I had SGA dinner and whatnot.
Last night Ebie, Jenny and I had lots of fun for our first night together back at school. Along with Kristen, M, and Nell we woke up a good amount of freshman by running around their halls. Jenny and I invited our little sisters along, and we hung out with them for a while. It was a good night.
Tonight Ashley and I will be going back to White Hart, after a very long vacation. I am starving thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment