Last night Christin and I decided to go and get some Sheetz. I had a Voice meeting, and it didnt get out until around 11:00 so we went then. Just a few miles out of Sweet Briar, a huge dog went in front of my car and I hit it, causing it to go underneath my car and dragging it for a bit. All these warning lights came on, and we had to abandon my car in the Autozone parking lot since my steering went all funny. The front bumper is cracked, as is the grill. When we were sitting at Autozone I texted Kevin and told him what had happened, although I said, "I just hit a car and now m car won't start." Instead of "I just hit a dog." So he called me immediately, freaking out. But he walked me through looking inside my hood to try to figure out what was going on. But, being a girl, I was clueless. Still, it was very sweet of him. Ashley and Kayt came to get us, thank god. On the way back to school a dog ran in front of Ashley's car. It was crazy.
This morning we had some diversity workshop, which was just frustrating for everyone invlved. The instructor was black, and there were no black people in the room, so every time we wanted to say "black" it would turn into a very awkward "african american...?" Oh well.
This afternoon I interviewed with Kristen about possibly getting the Phonathon intern position. I would love it if I get the position, as it is an amazing resume builder, but I think I will still be happy it I don't get it. I already am stressing out with everything I have on my plate, and classes haven't even started yet. So if I don't get the position, I will probably be better off. I will find out tomorrow, I think.
Speaking of tomorrow, classes are starting. I am beginning the year with printmaking, which will be awesome. Then Ancient Greece and Leadership in the Arts Organizations. I am excited.
Tomorrow I will deal with getting my car fixed. Tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment