Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday, September 8

Holy crap it is September. I am in my second full week of classes. I decided not to move as well. My roommates and I have a good thing going, even though the room is so damn small. I love them so much.

I have been having fun being back at school with my friends, and having random weekend nights running about campus.

Classes are going well, but already I think I may drop my Ancient Greece class. I need that gen ed, but the classwas supposed to be my fun class. And it is my most intensive class. I am going to talk to my professor and figure it out. It is near impossible to get everything done with the reading that he has been assigning. I am going to look and see what I can do instead, gen ed wise.

We just had a health and safety inspection. There was a knock at the door. "Yeah?" "Health and safety inspection?" "Uhhhh... uhhh.. hold on!" BANG. The second we heard that it was a health and safety inspection we all tried to cover our bed risers, alcohol, microwave, hot place, coffee maker, gill, and lots of other things that arent allowed. We all got in trouble for the bed risers, and we were just told to take out the microwave and whatnot. Thank god we didn't get in trouble for those.

I don;t know what is in the water, but the freshman this year are beyond rude. Each one I have encountered has acted like they are the shit. Its ridiculous. A few freshman are working under me on the Voice, an they are being so difficult. Especially the ones that are running for SGA positions. Allison has dealt with one of the rudest girs imaginable for all of this. There was one girl that was notorious before classes even started. She left, thank god. She was terrible to everyone and we would ll openly hate on her at lunch while she was sitting right there.

Ashley was in te Vita fashion show the other night. That was amazing, and she looked
awesome, with crazy eye makeup and chaps. I took pictures for that, then the next day I saw that some girl that was in the show took my pictures out of my photo album and put them up on her own Facebook. I'm sorry, but that was incredibly rude. I think it is weird that she wouldnt ask permission. They were obviously not taken by her since they were photos OF her. I sent her a message telling her I didn't appreciate it and to give me some credit. She did. So that's that.

On a happier note, I have not posted a video lately. I have been obsessed with this song/band for the last few weeks. And the video is so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment