Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monday, November 23 - Blank

Today I woke up, drove my mom to St. Marks, went back to sleep. Woke up late for lunch with Corbett, didn't realize George was in my house, almost gave him a heart attack. Then went to lunch with Corbett. After lunch I felt like driving around, so I went through Avondale, Riverside, downtown, the industrial area around where TCT is. Drove past Thee Imperial and was reminded of everything I miss from the past few years.

Came home, fell asleep, went to pick up my mom and Liam, saw Mikey, came home and did nothing.

I made plans to hang out with Kevin tonight since I haven't seen him since August, but he didn't answer his phone and that really pissed me off. I really hate when people do that. I was getting over being pissed at him and I went to go hang out with some people. I wasn't sure where I was going and the person I was going to see wouldn't answer their phone when I was on their road so I aimlessly drove around for 20 minutes. So twice tonight someone's inability to answer their phone pissed me off.

In the few days that I have been home, there have been so many things to remind me of everything I have been upset about since last Thanksgiving. Today I got dressed to go to lunch with Corbett and I put on my Bum shirt, black pants, green sweater and black scart with my moccasins. I realized the last time I wore that exact outfit was the last time I went to Wyatt's house. Then today Liam found the Sin City disk I thought was lost. As I was trying to find a dropped earring I instead found the broken end of my pink flower earrings that I wore every day two summers ago. Today I drove past Thee Imperial and I remembered the last time I was there, for the Zeromus show. People not texting back. Guys being dumb. Being home in general. The black sweater I thought I had lost that randomly appeared in my closet yesterday. Even watching the Twilight the other night and having so many of the situations and character traits echo my own experiences. Everything is bringing back memories I would rather not ever deal with again. I have barely thought about it, for one year come January 8, and the past few days everything has made it all come back and I really hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment