Friday was the last day of the classes for the semester. Although I only had one class, and hours and hours of work. Art history was the funniest class I think I have had all semester. Kim is very conservative, and even said "boobs" makes her blush. We were looking at a painting, I think it was a Matisse but I can't remember. Her commentary? "Her tits are hanging out!" Granted, this is true, and she had the weirdest shaped boobs we have ever seen. Malone: "I'm sorry what was the question? I can't stop looking at her chest..." One girl commented that they looked like a boomarang, making Ashley immediately go, "you mean like a booberang?!" And that was the funniest thing I have ever heard. I laughed so hard that Megan, who was a few classrooms down, texted me telling me that she heard me laugh.
Work Friday was the first time I had been in the new office. It was weird. It will be interesting being a new building. Especially without Megan...
Friday night Britt and I hung out, and went to GV to Melchor's. Afterwards we came back to her room and started watching a movie, but I immediately fell asleep, and woke up at 6:00. Walked back across campus to my room and it was 16 degrees out. Yuck.
Saturday I woke up late and did absolutely noting productive. Well, I did go to Volvo and get an oil change. Megan and I went to Vito's in Lovingston for dinner, then to the Colleen drive through which I have always wanted to go to. Although we looked so stupid standing there. It was 25 degrees, I was wearing a skirt, standing outside, getting ice cream. Dumb.
Now I am sitting in the library, in my cozy nook in the lowest level of the stacks. I have done nothing productive. At. All. My Papaya Farm playing has gotten out of hand. I unplugged my phone today at noon, so it charged all night. Then I played Papaya Farm so much today that by 5:00 I already had the 20% of battery life warning flash. Horrible.
Backtrack: On Friday, Ashley and I went to White Hart, and it was not as delicious as I remember. I have only been a few times this year. A few times with Ashley and twice with Matt. Otherwise, neither Ashley nor I have had time to go. We were both thuroughly disappointed that there is a new man working there, making the sandwhiches. Its just not the same.
Hipster Runoff is back. THank Christ.
Slacking slacking slacking.... I was planning on leaving on Wednesday, but I have so much to do, I don't think it's possible. I have already planned to "forget" to finish my accordion book. I literally have no time, and I hate the assignment anyways. John won't care.
My to do list for this week:
-work on proposals
-OOTJ
-Loftus (meeting Monday morning)
-accordion book
-AG IDs for exam
-Junior Banquet odes - Jan 20 class2011@sbc.edu
-Early 20th century art exam
-Arts Management Exam
-
-time sheet from Karol's box
-box for art barn supplies
-exchange Liam's shorts

No comments:
Post a Comment