Friday, January 29, 2010
Quick'n
Last night made me realize just how amazing it is to have Jenn going to school only 15 minutes away. She came over for a party last night and we were able to dance like idiots like we were at TSI or something, but we were at Sweet Briar, with all of my other friends with us. It was a very good night... For the most part... Anyways. Pictures that Jenn took: (Btw, the theme was "Would you be my friend IF..." so that is why we all look ridiculous. And why Ingrid is dressed as Hitler...)








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yayay for fun dancing!
ReplyDeleteAlso I look oddly young in the third picture down.
ReplyDeleteWow, those glasses are pretty amazing, and like I've said before, you gals are the trippiest women I've ever laid eyes on.
ReplyDeleteSide note.. the girl in the pink dress is superfragilisticexpialidociously tall.
Mikey: Ashley was wearing some huge heels. She is usually about my height.
ReplyDeleteJenn: Third down... you are correct. How odd....
I wanna know what you women are smoking up there... especially the other girl in the first & second pictures with you haha.
ReplyDelete