Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Blogspot

Dear Blogspot,

I am sorry I have abandoned you lately. I have met someone else. Their name is Tumblr, and they make it easy to post many times a day, just with little things that interest me. While I have not forgotten the amazing times we have had together, I will be spending the majority of my time with Tumblr.

This does not mean I am abandoning you. I could come back and spend some time with you tomorrow, but I have not had time to think about things to write about, then spend the time writing. Classes are stressful, and so if planning for the summer and next school year. I have also been spending a lot of time praying I can graduate on time.

That being said, dear Blogspot, I will be going. As I said, you can find me on Tumblr. I will be seeing you soon.

Love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment