Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 13 - Jason, Rob, Adventures

The weather has been getting a lot better lately. Today I took full advantage and went to the beach with Jason. Watched him surf for a bit and just walked around. This evening was the Village dance recital. I wanted to go, but I stayed back with Liam instead. They did a piece just for Allison in the beginning, which was apparently really sweet.



I love how when I am typing “Sweet” into Word it auto corrects to Sweet Briar College. Jason saw the Sweet Briar sticker on my car today and wouldn’t stop making fun of the name. Granted, it is a sort of silly name for a school. And it sounds so girly. Sweet Briar. Pfft.

I found out today that I don’t have to go to Miami for another week. I am so excited about that. I still haven’t unpacked from school, and I don’t feel like I have had very much time getting everything together to head down there. I am glad I have more time to sort everything out. Tomorrow I am supposed to get some stuff from Tenet to complete, like a drug screening and what not.

Tonight Rob and I went to sonic, like old times, and then just drove around trying to figure out what to do. In what he said was our greatest adventure in the last 2 years, we drove though Riverside and Avondale and ended up at the park at Stockton. We recoded a video from Sonic that perfectly shows our relationship. Some people act differently when they are being recorded, but sadly enough this is exactly how Rob and I are. He hit me enough today to leave some intense bruises I’m predicting. We will find out in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment