Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 12 - Errands, Emma

Today was pretty laid back. I just had a hair appointment and went to the dentist. I usually love going to the dentist, but today it was miserable. The nurse was a tad too rough, and there was too much blood for my liking. After my hair appointment I went to Smoothie King to see Emma before I came home to do laundry. We were just standing in there talking, and this guy came in. He was super tan, orange tan, and had the spiky hair and oddly pouty lips look about him. I couldn’t help but laugh at him. He asked for a large smoothie, and as usual Emma asked if he knew how big that was, and he was like, “Its alright. I can handle it. Bigger is better.” All while still wearing his sunglasses. He was he definition of a douche bag.

This afternoon I hung out with Liam and went to dinner with Emma. Emma hung out here for a few hours tonight and we just sat around and talked. I deleted over 900 people off of my Facebook, and that felt awesome. I really can’t think of anything interesting from my day today to share. Oh well. Tomorrow will be a good day.

Emma and I are mega gay, just FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment