Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 5 - Regency, Cheesecake, Lame

Today was just pretty laid back. Woke up and went to with Jenn to the mall. Came back home and actually unpacked, then went to dinner with Jenn and Adam then to Kickbacks and saw Lee and Mike and Mira. That is pretty much all that I have to saw about today. Lame, right?

All the mall, Regency, Jenn realized that they closed down the Walden Books that was there. Although she just said, “I can’t believe they took out the book store. Although the people at this mall probably can’t read.” Which is so true. We had a good day today. We were together for over 24 hours straight, aside from the 4 hours where she was at work.

Liam and my mom and I have been playing board games a lot recently. Like tight we got Tijuana Flats take out for dinner, and played Apples to Apples while we ate. After dinner we played Life and read the Westing Game. I think Liam is getting into it. Although I think I am just going to go and steal it out of his room tonight and read it for a while. I can’t stand only reading a couple chapters a day. Its crazy. I love this book too much to be patient. But then again, when am I ever patient?

Tomorrow Liam goes to my dad’s house. I am afraid that my dad will tell Liam then about Kathleen. I have decided that as much as I want to tell my mom, she has to hear it from my dad first. I shouldn’t be the one to tell her. Since my parents have gotten divorced, I have been the one to relay news and questions, and I am sick of it. And it isn't right to make me do that, especially in this situation. So I guess I will just find out tomorrow what will happen. That is, if Liam even goes over there. He pitches a fit usually because he hates going over there so much. He is just bored and it’s hard for him to be there and just watch TV. Tomorrow I also have to go and take the prints over to Eileen’s. The better of the two prints has little blue dots around the hem of the dress, so I have to tackle that in the morning. As usual, I have been hoarding things for my little memory book but I have yet to put anything in, and I also have all the candy wrappers ready for my next print. Although I have been too lazy to get it started. I mean I can just do the background here. I have to wait to do the actual print part until I get back to school since I need a press. I really want to get some berens and burens and blocks and just print straight from my room, just little things that don’t need a press. Although my mother would probably freak out since I will most likely get ink all over the carpeting.

As usual, my contact is about to fall out of my eyeball so I am just going to steal Liam’s book and get to sleep. Oh and today Jenn and I realized that when we laugh, we sound like Beavis and Butthead. Not attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment