The worst thing possible happened to me last night. After work, Marsha and I went to Timpano for dinner. I got a steak and a salad. I was enjoying my meal, then I tasted it. I had just taken a nice large bit out of my Caesar salad when it hit me. The worst thing I have ever tasted. I don;t know ho to describe it, but I was clueless as to what it was. I immediately stopped chewing and just looked at Marsha, my mouth full of food, and my eyes wide with panic. She said, "Oh did you get an anchovy?" Oh my god. It took more willpower than I knew I had to not spit it out into my napkin and vomit at the same time. For a good minute I just sat there with it in my mouth, panicking. I couldn't go spit it out in the bathroom since I did not know where that was, and it's not like I could just ask. So I sucked it up and ate it. It was terrible. I wish I could say that I mam exaggerating, but I am not. I cried.
Today at work was nothing special. At all. After work I went north to the Downtown mall in Palm Beach Gardens to go to Urban to buy some Keds. But they didn't have the color I wanted and I ended up buying the shirt I was wearing at that moment, just in another color. After I felt Gardens I went farther south to the Boca town center. I didn't get there until about 7:30 and the mall closes at 9:00, so I was running around and scrambling to find something to wear to TSI's Wet Hot American Summer Party on Saturday. I ended up getting some awesome socks from American Apparel, and a red sweater vest. And to top it off, white Keds. The salesman at Nordstroms was about my age, and when I said I wanted the Keds, he was just like, "Keds.... You want Keds?" Me: "Yes. White Keds." Him: "White.... Keds...." Me: "Yes. White Keds." Him: "Why?" Me: "Can I just get my shoes?"
By the time I left the mall it was well past my bedtime and I was exhausted driving back. Tomorrow I am going home. Super excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment