Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 34 - Week Two, Wednesday.

I am sitting in my office drinking tea that smells like a horse. I am half way working on a physicians newsletter, and half way watching Running With Scissors. Although I am doing both of these things, this is the only thing on my mind right now:



I am so excited. Originally I wasn't going to install the new OS on my old iPhone and just wait until Friday when I get the new one so that it feels like a whole new phone, but I can't wait. The update was posted about 10 minutes ago and I have already gotten it. I have been sitting with my phone plugged in and obsessively clicking the "Check for Updates" button all day long.

I just loaded Tweet Deck for the first time in a few days. 74 Replies. wtf.

Back to my iPhone update and physician's newsletter.


I just got called into a meeting for the last 2 hours and I was not with my phone as it updating. The whole time I wanted to slip out and come grab it so that I could play with the new OS. I am trying to finish the update right now, but I keep plugging in my phone and an error message pops up. If I can't finish the update I will have no phone since right now it is only "slide for emergency."

10 minutes later: "iPhone is activated" then a flood of texts from Twitter, Lauren, Colton, Evan, Twitter, Liam, and more Twitter.

This was the most random and nerdiest post imaginable. w00t

No comments:

Post a Comment