Today was a lazy, but very good day. I woke up around noon and just meandered about the house. I rented Breakfast Club a while back and I just got around to watching it this morning. Then I worked on the pile of terrible movies I bought last week. So pretty much all day I cleaned, babysat Liam, and watched Breakfast Club, Perfect Score, and My Boss’s Daughter.
And, being a Thursday, Jenn and I went to the Pearl. We met up with Josh who bought us Joose, but the AP was out of Red, so he got me orange. Honestly, the orange tasted like the smell of our laundry room the time Liam played outside in the rain with shoes and socks on, then the socks mildewed at the bottom of the laundry hamper without anyone noticing. I was gagging trying to drink it. I have never noticed before, but apparently Joose is an energy drink, so technically I shouldn’t be drinking it because of my heart. And Josh knows this so each time he gets it for me he gives me a little talk about being careful. “Ok thanks Dad.”
Jenn and I have hilarious arguments that emphasize how reckless we are. “I thought you were going to open it for me!” “We are at a red light do it yourself!!”
When we got to the Pearl we just drove around for a bit, and we found a building on fire, and that was exciting. Although immediately afterwards both of us wanted barbeque… Went inside the Pearl, and the first person I saw was Jason Wagner. Awesome. We just stopped talking a few months ago and that was kind of awkward. Right away we went out back and Josh came up to us holding a PBR. Except Josh is 19, with big black X’s on his hands. We were in the middle of telling him to put it down, when he got kicked out. Bye, Josh. There were so many random people at the Pearl tonight. I saw Andrew Harper, who I haven’t seen in a long time. And Kevin. “Oh my god Kate! I haven’t seen you in like 6 years! Are you single?!” Oh my. Haha.
Otherwise it was a very fun, but uneventful night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment