This morning Rob and I went to lunch (this morning?) at the Loop. As usual. He was going to get a tattoo today, and Eddy was going to do it, although Mike was using the table at Inksmith so we couldn’t. And Rob wanted white ink and Eddy didn’t think Rob fully understood what white ink looks like, but he did. Oh well. We left Inksmith, and went to Starbucks then his apartment. Where we beat each other up and read Heidi Montag’s terrible interview with Spencer in PlayBoy. The pictures were hilarious. I love her, just because I love to hate her so much. They are a weird group.
Once I got home I went with my mom and Liam to Publix, where I was beat up again, this time by Mikey and Liam who tag teamed me in the freezer aisle. I am going to have intense bruises on my arms tomorrow. The one that is already showing is from when I jumped onto Mikey to hug him and my arm hit his nose. Already tender and blue. Oh well.
Tonight I met Christina, my little sister for school. We met up at Starbucks in San Marco and just talked about school and Jacksonville and whatnot. We seem to be really similar and I m excited about this.
After I left San Marco I drove to Tinseltown and met up with Kevin and we saw District 9. I have heard so much about it being one of the most amazing movies ever, but I thought it was just really weird. I didn’t see how it was so amazing. It was alright. Once we left the theater we sat on my car and talked, and laughed at all of the hilariously awkward couples in the parking lot until we realized we were a part of it. There were these two horribly annoying girls running through the parking lot, obviously hiding from someone. They were running and yelling and being really obnoxious. Kevin wanted to shoot them with his paint ball gun. I encouraged him to do so, but he wouldn’t. Finally we realized that they were the third and fourth wheels on their friends date, and turned out it was this girl’s first date with this guy. It was a hilarious situation to watch unfold. We eventually left and got Icee’s. I usually don’t like having more than one Icee flavor at once, but Kevin made the most magical concoction. It was delicious. We went back to the Tinseltown parking lot so he could get his car. We sat there and talked, and we both fell asleep in my car. Not for very long, but it happened. I was exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment