Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 95 - Liam, Corbett

Today was my second to last day at home. I babysat Liam all day, and we had a lot of fun. We went to Chamblins to take in some books, and then we met up with Corbett for lunch at Chickfila. Yum. Liam and I went to Jungle Quest this afternoon, and that was so much fun. I have never been there but he goes a lot. It is mainly for kids so I was given funny looks. I didn’t care. I had so much fun hanging out with Liam. We went rock climbing and zip lining and whatnot. There was this little boy who was rock climbing with us, and I fell in love. His name was Alex and he is 6. He would race Liam and I to the top of the rock wall and even did it blindfolded with us. He was so cute. I wanted to tell hi parents I would be willing to babysit anytime but he disappeared while I was blindfolded at the rock wall. And that is saying a lot, coming from me. I hate children. But he was one of the most adorable things ever.

I spent the rest of the day packing. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment