Friday, December 18, 2009

I lied, had to post this.

A few months ago my dad said something about my cousin Anna being on Project Runway, so I googled and whatnot, creeped her facebook, and didn't see anything about it, so I just figured it was just Steve getting confused. Again.

Then tonight I see on facebook that her status is "rumorz be true! it's time to unleash the wall after so much fear of spilled beans :)"

I am so excited for her. I think its odd that when we were younger we were close, but as much anymore. I haven't seen her in year due to family issues, but I recently noticed that she is a printmaker as well. Funny familial ties.

And now here she is on Project Runway. So excited for her.







On a similar yet unrelated note, I am still in the library. I think I started having a weird reaction to the combination of no sleep in days, no food, and too much Adderall in my system a few hours ago. I was typing my proposal for Loftus and my hands started shaking, I kept seeing bugs run across my keyboard and at one point I was convinced that my keyboard that curved. SO I took an hour nap on the couch and when I woke up I was fine. I had a weird dream that Melissa was on lookbook.nu, and she asked me to be her photographer. When I woke up she was sitting at the table and in my groggy, drunk-like waking up state I said all in one breath, "good morning I just had a dream you were on lookbook what time is it oh its only 2 am I have to study." She didn't say anything then told me that she applied for a lookbook.nu account just two days ago. I told her that she will be accepted because I am psychic and all my dreams come true. Ha. I wish.

Anyways, Ancient Greece exam in 5 hours. I really need to study. Point of this post: I am so excited for Anna. This is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment